my mom went to high school with jamie lee curtis and one time they both got caught smoking pot together and jamie told the teacher it was my mom’s and my mom was suspended and jamie lee got no punishment so think about that next time you want some activia
the laxative yogurt lady fucked over my mom
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
Or I am selfish.
Maybe I just want too much or expect too much since I feel like I give much more than I receive.
I guess I just want to be on the receiving end of things for once.
I try so fucking hard to tell myself that I can settle for all of this. “This is enough, this is enough. He’s done enough.”
But then reality hits me and I realize that it isn’t. He’s not on par with what I’m looking for. At this point, it’s already too late to back away because I’m already too emotionally attached to him and I just can’t bring myself to leave.
I’m pretty pathetic. I always end up doing too many things for other people and not leave anything for myself. I don’t want to live this way. I want to be selfish.
Seriously, when I go to Smith. I should just completely break off from him because when it comes to him, at the end of the night, everything just hurts.
It’s too bad we have mutual friends.
I also recently remembered one of the major reasons why I don’t like dating boys who haven’t had a legitimate lover yet.
Because, from my experience, they always take their first for granted (and then when they look back, they realize they treated their first like fucking shit.)
I have to stop being so emotional over every little fucking thing its ridiculous. Why do things bother me so much? When have I been reduced to a literal blob of unnecessary feelings?
Literally a few days ago, I had a dumb episode because my invitation of going to a bar with friends was revoked. I asked one too many questions just to make sure of what was going to go down that night in case I got carded, etc and then she backed out because I, by asking questions, started worrying her. She didn’t think that far about things.
There must be something off about me because I always think way too fucking far compared to the people around me. I just like making sure of everything so I can go into a situation confidently and always having some sort of back up plan. Oh wait, right. I almost forgot. It’s probably because of my fucking anxiety issues.
I got shit to do
I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life.