New hobbies I’m picking up include:
I feel slightly more in control of my own life again.
MONOGAMY IS NOT THE ONLY WAY OF BEING FAITHFUL AND TRUSTWORTHY
DO NOT EQUATE MONOGAMY AND FAITHFULNESS DO NOT DO IT POLYAMOROUS PEOPLE CAN BE FAITHFUL TOO
SAY IT WITH ME
POLYAMOROUS PEOPLE CAN BE FAITHFUL TOO
This is so important
1. why write: i forget the words to every other language. this is the only time i get to make up my own.
2. aesthetic: flowers blooming through cracked cement. light finding dark corners. heart beating so loudly, it feels like thunder.
3. the process: talking in my sleep and listening to the echoes in the morning. trying to make sense of it.
4. the moment right now: surrounded by goodness and laughter and children running around like they’ve got nothing better to do. i wonder where all that wonder goes. if it even knows that it can’t live as long as it should.
5. shortcomings: hands reaching for the wrong things. a body that doesn’t know what it’s aching for
6. a writer is: trying to heal. not knowing how to treat the wound, but trying at least.
sext: you have now been put in the possessive tense.
What if I told you
You read the first line wrong
And then you reread first the line
But there wasn’t anything wrong
But there was with the third one
honestly i hate this post i still get angry asks because of it
feminism never made me hate men but the reaction to feminism sure as shit did
some men* you literally cannot hate people you’ve never met or even heard of.
oh MY GOD OH MY GOD OHH M Y GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OHHHYM GOD OH MY GOD OH MY OD OOOOOH MY GOD oh MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD O H MY GO D OH MY GOD O H M Y GO D OH MY GOD OH MY GOD